Pressed for time? Scroll down for my bottom-line.
Yeouth specializes in anti-aging skincare products. The brand boasts about sourcing quality ingredients and using leading technology to develop their products.
After trying their Vitamin C & E Serum w/ Hyaluronic Acid, I was convinced that this company takes the quality of their products and ingredients seriously, so I wanted to try more!
The Pure Hyaluronic Acid retails for $39.95 for a 1 fl-oz glass bottle (BUT Yeouth and several other vendors that sell their products have a $14.95 special running!). The Pure Essential Oils retails for $49.95 for a set of 6 different oils (BUT you can catch these on sale for $19.95 as well). I got both products from iHerb, an online natural product store.
Pure Hyaluronic Acid:
This product is supposed to preserve the elasticity and firmness of the skin, reduce wrinkles, improve skin hydration, boost healthy collagen production, and give the skin a soft, youthful appearance. Of course the key ingredient (and only one of two ingredients in this product) is hyaluronic acid. After some quick Google research, I learned that this acid naturally occurs within the body, especially around joints like the knees and elbows. It’s known to help with a multitude of things from skin care, to treating joint pain, to fighting cataracts.
My skin had brightened and eczema cleared up thanks to the addition of the Vitamn C & E Serum into my skin care regimen.
My skin is GLOWING – GLOWING now! Just like the other serum, a little of this product goes a long way. Only a dime size of it was needed to cover my face and neck. Compared with the other serum, this product gave me more immediate results.
I only needed one application of the Pure Hyaluronic Acid to see some amazing results. My skin was instantly hydrated and plumped, and most importantly, STAYED hydrated and plumped all day! NO FILTERS are involved in those Before and After pictures! I washed my face as usual, and followed up with the Pure Hyaluronic Acid.
YEOUTH, just take my money.
Essential oils have been all they hype for quite a while now. They have hundreds of uses and health benefits, and I’ve been meaning to get around to trying them myself. Since Yeouth guarantees that their oils are completely pure and undiluted, I knew I had to give their oils a chance.
Sleep and Relaxation:
I decided to start with Lavender Oil since I suffer from restlessness at night. I usually use lavender scented things when bathing to help with relaxation, but I figured using the pure lavender oil may yield better results.
Not only is lavender aromatic, I’ve definitely had more restful nights over the past couple of weeks! My FitBit data shows that I’ve had a steady increase in the amount of hours of restful sleep that I’m getting, so hopefully that will continue to improve during my continued use of the lavender oil.
Here in the South, bugs of every type are everywhere, but the peskiest bugs right now are mosquitoes, flies, and gnats. Hearing that chill-inducing buzzzz near you ear when you’re trying to get to sleep at night, or having to deal with gnats in your kitchen are huge annoyances – not to mention mosquitoes in general.
After trying to use a DIY “syrup” of apple cider vinegar and dish soap to catch the flies in didn’t work, I looked into how I could use essential oils to fight the bugs. It was as simple as soaking a cotton ball with some drops of peppermint and lavender oils and setting them around the house. Even though there are still some flying critters around, the amount of critters seems to be less. (It smells really fresh, too.)
There’s SO many different uses for essential oils that will benefit the home, mood, health, and skin. I plan on testing out some other DIY applications of the oils such as making my own every day cleaner, improving my DIY hair deep conditioner, and making my own skin toner. Stay tuned! I’ll update my progress with that here.
Pure Hyaluronic Acid:
- Like the other serum, this product also recuqires a damp face prior to application which may be difficult to deal with when I’m in a rush….but I’m working on waking up earlier, LOL.
- Once again, the serum did exactly what Yeouth says it does. My skin is glowing, hydrated, soft, and healthy.
- The ingredients are top-notch and SIMPLE. This serum only has two ingredients – hyaluronic acid and phenoxyethanol, a cosmetic preservative alternative to parabens.
- The serum is long lasting – my face stays hydrated all day long. It only takes a dime size of the product to cover my face and neck.
- It works well with the other products ion my skin care regimen. No white spots or flakes!
- Its paraben, sulfate, phthalates, fragrance, GMO, and triclosan FREE, and it’s made in the USA!!
- Since these oils are the real deal (which isn’t a bad thing at all!), they can be irritating to the skin. Yeouth recommends that a “carrier oil” is mixed with the essential oil for use on the body. I only realized this after receiving the product, as it’s stated on the box.
- So far, the essential oils I’ve used (lavender and peppermint) have worked great. Diffusing the lavender has helped me relax at night, while the peppermint and lavender mix has helped repel bugs.
- These are PURE, undiluted oils. The real deal. no “made with such and such oils” here. These are pure oils.
- Just like the serums, the oils are free of the “bad stuff”, are vegan, and are Made In the USA.
I’m happy to have found a company that takes pride in providing skin care products that are made with quality ingredients. The overall appearance and feel of my skin has improved since introducing Yeouth products into my skin care regimen. The “Pure Hyaluronic Acid” by Yeouth Skincare gets a 9 out of 10 for a product with quality ingredients that yet again performed past expected. I did experience very, VERY, minor irritation on my nose during the first couple days of use, but once my sensitive skin got used to it, it was no longer an issue.
As of now, The “Pure Essential Oils” by Yeouth Skincare gets an 8 out of 10 for a product with pure, natural ingredients that can be used in a variety of ways. Once I try more applications of the oils and consider the results, I’ll have to revisit my rating.
Either way, both products get #Shalins10Cents.
Heard of these products before? Willing to give it a try?
Any experts in dealing with essential oils out there? Give me some tips, please!
Comment below ❤