Pressed for time? Scroll down for my bottom-line.
As always, whenever I come across a new product to try, I like to do some research if I’ve never heard of the company before.
Yeouth is a relatively young company (founded in 2014) that specializes in anti-aging skincare products and is owned by a cosmetic chemist. The brand boasts about sourcing quality ingredients and using leading technology to develop their products.
The Vitamin C & E Serum w/ Hyaluronic Acid retails for $39.95 for a 1 fl-oz glass bottle (BUT Yeouth and several other vendors that sell their products have a $15.95 special running!). I got it from iHerb, an online natural product store.
This product is supposed to enhance skin tone and texture, provide max hydration, and brighten dark spots. I’ve been suffering from eczema on my forehead, and dark spots on my cheeks from past breakouts, so I figured this would be the perfect product to try to combat both issues at once.
My skin was dry in patches around my face, oily in other areas, and had dark spots from past breakouts. Since I’ve been exercising outdoors a lot lately, I’ve also been getting irritation from the sun.
My skin is GLOWING. I used it morning and night before applying my go-to sunscreen and night cream products. This product really goes a long way – I only needed a dime size to cover my face and neck. Even though I still have dark spots on my cheeks, I can tell that they are beginning to lighten a bit, and the eczema patches on my forehead have cleared up.
- Per usual, my sensitive skin broke out a tiny bit when I first introduced this new product into my regimen. Thankfully it was only a few spot pimples and not a full-on festering rash.
- This product works best on a damp face, so time must be allowed for it to dry. Sometimes I’m in a rush so I’m fanning my face frantically – but honestly this serum worked so well for me I just need to suck it up and wake up a minute earlier in the morning LOL.
- The serum did exactly what Yeouth says it does. My skin is tightened and firmed, glowing, hydrated, and the dark spots are fading.
- The ingredients are top-notch. Its paraben, sulfate, phthalates, fragrance, GMO, and triclosan FREE.
- The serum is long lasting. It only takes a dime size of the product to cover my face and neck.
- It works well with the other products ion my skin care regimen. No white spots or flakes!
- It’s made in the USA!!
When it comes to skin care, I am extremely particular. If I have the slightest evidence of irritation, I throw the product away or pass it along to a friend with ease. After only a few days, my skin was hydrated and glowing. I used it morning and night before applying my go-to sunscreen product. Even though I still have dark spots on my cheeks, I can tell that they are beginning to lighten a bit, and the eczema patches on my forehead have cleared up. I’m sure if I continue to use this product routinely in my skin regimen, that those dark spots will eventually clear up too. Ultimately, this product shocked me with its results. The “Vitamin C & E Serum w/ Hyaluronic Acid” by Yeouth Skincare get a 9 out of 10 for a product with quality ingredients that delivered on everything it claimed to be capable of doing. The only reason it didn’t get a solid 10 out of 10 is due to my initial pimple pop-ups. #Shalins10CentsApproved
Heard of this product before? Willing to give it a try?
What are your skin concerns?
Let’s chat about it! Comment below ❤